Blog 1 :
Empathizing ( Parking Lots Too Small)
The empathizing cases, usually includes the questions Why ? Where? Who ? How? . These questions are usually the key factors in which, we can see how and what's the problem is and can we prevent or troubleshoot it?
Scenario 1 :
I'm a construction supervisor , I usually drive to work at 9am in the morning and I have to reach my work place which is at Sembawang at 10am. I drive a Honda Urban SUV , and I usually have a hard time to find a suitable lot that is able to fit my car in , as the lots are usually just right for the size of my car. I have to find parking lots, that have vacant spaces beside it.
Scenario 2:
I'm a banker working in the CBD district of Singapore. I drive to work every morning, but I have an issue with finding parking lots in the morning. Due to the many cars in the morning, I have to wait very patiently to get a lot. I realize, that the parking lots may or may not be too small, as while waiting for my turn to park, I usually see people taking a long time to get their vehicle parked.
The empathizing cases, usually includes the questions Why ? Where? Who ? How? . These questions are usually the key factors in which, we can see how and what's the problem is and can we prevent or troubleshoot it?
Scenario 1 :
I'm a construction supervisor , I usually drive to work at 9am in the morning and I have to reach my work place which is at Sembawang at 10am. I drive a Honda Urban SUV , and I usually have a hard time to find a suitable lot that is able to fit my car in , as the lots are usually just right for the size of my car. I have to find parking lots, that have vacant spaces beside it.
Scenario 2:
I'm a banker working in the CBD district of Singapore. I drive to work every morning, but I have an issue with finding parking lots in the morning. Due to the many cars in the morning, I have to wait very patiently to get a lot. I realize, that the parking lots may or may not be too small, as while waiting for my turn to park, I usually see people taking a long time to get their vehicle parked.
Scenario 3 :
I'm a housewife , I drive to get the groceries done and also to send my children to and from school. Every week I also drive to pick my parents up for lunch . I go around the whole of Singapore, and parking is hard for me as I feel that the parking lots in Singapore may or may not be too small. It usually takes me 10-15 minutes to park , as to ensure the safety of my love ones. Having to avoid the surrounding area, and not to damage my or the cars beside me.
No comments:
Post a Comment